1. It is very important that all employees _______________ in their proper uniforms before 6:30 a.m.
will be dressed
2. I wish my brother _________ here.
3. The coach insisted that Fabio _______ the center position, even though he's much too short for that position..
4. Evelyn suggested that the meeting _______________.
5. If only Jim ______ a little more responsible in his choice of courses!
6. If Mrs. Lincoln ________ ill that night, the
7. Her employees treated Mrs. Greenblat as though she _______ a queen.
8. If his parents ____________ more careful in his upbringing, Holden Caulifield would have been quite different.
9. I wish I _________ better today.
10. She wishes you_________so much noise all the time.