English language. A form of interaction to most people. To the world, the mother tongue of communication and business. For me, a true passion !!
Internet and personal resources, reviews, news, tips and tests for learners of English.
This blog will be regularly updated with varied and useful activities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me on
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Verb Tenses, Test 4
Present Simple or Present Continuous?
Write the correct answer: present simple or present continuous:
1. You (not / like) _______________ chocolate.
2. She (not / study) _______________ at the moment.
3. We often (go) ____________ to the cinema.
4. He usually (not / do) ________________ his homework.
5. They (not / eat) ________________ rice every day.
6. We (not / study) _____________________ every night.