Thursday, April 9, 2015
Choose the correct answer.
1. Could I / talk / to talk / talking / to you for a minute?
2. He / has been working/ was working / worked / has worked / here for five years now.
Rome / did not built / was not built / has not been built in a day.
5. How / many / much / much of / sugar do you take in your tea?
6. Before he went to
England he / read / had read / has read / tons of guide books.
9. I used to / getting up / get up / getting / early in the morning.
10. He is so / such a nice man.
11. He said that he / has told / had said / had told / her the news the day before.
12. Because of her behaviour she now has / less / lesser /fewer / friends than before.
13. I am used / to working hard / to work hard / working hard.
15. You should ask her / polite / politely / politey.
16. He spent five years / on prison / in prison / at prison.
17. This book contains lots of information / informations on Charles Dickens.