Welcome !

Welcome !

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Test 4

                  
Choose the correct answer.
1. Could I / talk / to talk / talking / to you for a minute?

2. He  / has been working/ was working / worked / has worked / here for five years now.

3. Rome / did not built / was not built / has not been built in a day.

4. Who is the woman / into / in / on / the picture?

5. How / many / much / much of / sugar do you take in your tea?

6. Before he went to England he / read / had read / has read / tons of guide books.

7. I was looking for my hat but I couldn't find it / anywhere / somewhere / everywhere.

8. I can't / remember / remind / having remembered /the last song they were playing.

9. I used to / getting up / get up / getting / early in the morning.

10. He is so / such a nice man.

11. He said that he / has told / had said / had told / her the news the day before.

12. Because of her behaviour she now has / less / lesser /fewer / friends than before.

13. I am used  / to working hard / to work hard / working hard.

14. My parents had their sitting room / painted /  paint / painting.

15. You should ask her / polite / politely / politey.

16. He spent five years / on prison / in prison / at prison.

17. This book contains lots of information / informations on Charles Dickens.