Welcome !

Welcome !

Monday, June 2, 2014

Verb Tenses, Test 5

               
  VERB TENSES EXERCISE 


Choose the right answer:

a. I was ill when he came.
b. I have been ill when he came.
c. I have been being ill when he came.
d. I were ill when he came.

a. My sister is always doing the washing up after lunch.
b. My sister always does the washing up after lunch.
c. My sister is always do the washing up after lunch.
d. My sister does always the washing up after lunch.

'Oh, what a lovely day!':

a. She exclaimed and said what a lovely day it was.
b. She exclaimed and said what a lovely was it.
c. She exclaimed and said what a lovely day it had been.
d. She exclaimed and said what a lovely day it was being.

a. If I were you, I will go to the Bahamas on holiday.
b. If I were you, I would go to Bahamas  on holiday.
c. If I were you, I went to go to the Bahamas on holiday.
d. If I were you, I would go to the Bahamas on holiday.

a. Don't you mind to write a test paper in English today?
b. Don't you mind writing a test paper in English today?
c. Don't you mind writing a test paper on English today?
d. Don't you mind writeing a test paper in English today?

a. Your umbrella wouldn`t have lost if you'd put it in a locker last night.
b. Your umbrella hadn`t been lost if you'd put it in a locker last night.
c. Your umbrella wouldn`t have been lost if you'd put it in a locker last night.
d. Your umbrella hadn`t have been lost if you'd put it in a locker last night.

a. Why did you let me shouting at the policeman in the street?
b. Why did you let me to shout at the policeman in the street?
c. Why did you let me shout at the policeman in the street?
d. Why did you let me shout at the policeman over the street?

'Would you have bought it at any price?'
a. 'Yes, if I had to .'
b. 'Yes, if I were to.'
c. 'Yes, if I had had to.'
d. 'Yes, if I  should to.'