Welcome !

Welcome !

Friday, July 18, 2014

If Clause, Exercise 3

IF  CLAUSES TEST

Choose the correct answer:

1.
a. Where will you put your books if she takes your bookcase?
b. Where will you put your books if she take your bookcase?
c. Where will you put your books if she took your bookcase?
d. Where will you put your books if she had taken your bookcase?

2.
a. If he studies hard, he won`t pass the exams.
b. If he studies hard, he wouldn`t pass the exams.
c. If he studies hard, he will pass the exams.
d. If he studies hard, he has passed the exams.

3.
a. If I won a million dollars, I start a business of my own.
b. If I win a million dollars, I would start a business of my own.
c. If I won a million dollars, I would start a business of my own.
d. If I had won a million dollars, I would started a business of my own.

4.
a. If we hadn`t practise, we wouldn`t have won the match.
b. If we haven't practised, we wouldn't have won the match. 
c. If we hadn't practised, we wouldn't  won the match. 
d. If we hadn't practised, we wouldn't have won the match. 

5.
a. If I needed your help, I'd call you.
b. If I needed your help, I'd have call you.
cIf I had need your help, I'd call you.
d. If I needed your help, I wouldn`t have call you.

6.
a. If he had left immediately, he would have been here now.
b. If he had left immediately, he would be here now.
c. If he had left immediately, he would have be here now.
d. If he had left immediately, he would be here now.

7.
b. Had he booked the hotel room, he wouln't have slept at the camp.
c. Have he booked the hotel room, he wouln't have slept at the camp.
d. Had he booked the hotel room, he wouln't slept at the camp.