Sunday, August 30, 2015
If Clause, Exercise 2
IF CLAUSE EXERCISE
Choose the correct answer:
1. If you heat water, it will boil / it boils.
2. If they don`t arrive soon, we will leave / we would leave without them.
3. If you have finished / had finished / the essay, leave it on my desk.
4. If I have time / had time, I would drop you off at school.
5. Have I known / Had I known about his condition, I would have helped him.
6. If I'd bought / I`ve bought the lottery ticket, we would be millionaires now.
7. If he was going to come, he would have arrived by now / he would arrive by now.
8. If I were in
Hawaii, I would be lying / would have been lying on the beach now.
9. I would be rafting / would have been rafting down the
Colorado River right now if my leg weren't broken.
10. If he had been standing / had stood near the house when the wall collapsed, it would have killed him.
11. If James had been crossing / had crossed the street when the car ran the red light, it would have hit him.
12. I would have helped him / would help him / would helped him if he asked me to.
13. Should you have any information about that / If you had any information about that, please call me up.
14. I wouldn’t have come if I hadn’t been invited / I haven`t been invited.
15. If I have / had enough money, I will go to