2. The mayor together with his two brothers ____________ going to be indicted for accepting bribes.
3. Neither of my two suitcases ____________ adequate for this trip.
4. There ____________ a list of committee members on the head-table.
5. Everybody in the class ____________ done the homework well in advance.
6. The jury ____________ their seats in the courtroom.
7. Neither the teacher nor the students ____________ to understand this assignment.
8. ____________ either my father or my brothers made a down-payment on the house?
10. Some of the grain ____________ gone bad.
11. A few of the students ____________ doing so well they can skip the next course.
12. Either the Committee on Course Design or the Committee on College Operations ____________ these matters.
13. One of my instructors ____________ written a letter of recommendation for me.
14. ___________ either Luis or his parents written to Angela?
15. Neither Luis nor his parents ___________ the least bit interested in keeping in touch with her.