1. How can I improve my English ?
- Read as much as you can even if you don`t understand every word or phrase. It`s important to catch the message of the text.
- Do exercises and tests but be sure you ask somebody to correct your mistakes and explain the grammar items.
- Do a language exchange. Enter English forums, talk to English speakers, on e-mails, facebook, but be careful ! Not all English speakers are native ones.
It takes a long time to learn a foreign language and studying English might be difficult, but not so hard if you are determined to do it.
- There is no quick fix when it comes to improving your command over a particular language. It always requires a lot of time and effort.
2. Do you tutor / give English language private lessons ?
Yes, I do, but - there is always a "but" - it depends on your level and, of course, on the purpose you would like to learn English.
3. What about tuition fees ?
I am open to any of your questions, I can help you improve your English and correct your writing. It mostly depends on you, i.e., your level, your way of learning, time and many others.
5. Can I ask you a question about English grammar?
Yes, of course ! I'd love to hear from you, though I get a lot of messages so I don't always reply very quickly. But I do reply! You can e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org