Tuesday, April 5, 2016
If Clause, Exercise 9
Choose the correct answer:
1) If I were a good cook, I __________________ your favourite meal.
would have cooked
2) If you __________________ to study medicine ten years ago, you would be a doctor now.
would have decided
3) If I had won the Lotto yesterday, I __________________ across the world today
would be flying
would have flown
4) If she __________________ two hours ago, I would be angry now.
5) If I were rich, I __________________ that palace last month.
would have bought
6) If I __________________ to work this morning, I would have been able to dance for long hours yesterday
7) If you __________________ the laptop yesterday, you would be using it today.
8) If you hadn't met her last year, you __________________ problems now.
wouldn't be having
9) If I __________________ you, I would have sold this house as soon as possible.
10) If I__________________ completely exhausted, I would have gone with Tom to the opera tonight.
11) If I __________________ so fast, I wouldn't have got the speeding ticket.
would have driven
12) If you __________________ what your parents said, you would be rich now.
would have done
13) Nick would have passed that English exam if he __________________ lazy.
would have had
14) If I had been you, I __________________ your mother about it yesterday.
would have told
15) If you had taken the job, you __ much more now.
would be earning
would have earn