Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Present Tense Simple vs. Present Tense Continuous, Test 2
Put the verbs into the correct tense (present simple OR present continuous):
1. The train always _________ ( leave) on time.
2. "What's the matter? Why _____ (cry/you)?"
3. That's strange. They_____(not to watch) TV.
4. He_______(not to speak) very good English.
5. Please be quiet! I______(do) my homework.
7. Listen! John _______________music! (play)
8. I never ________________(go) to the swimming pool
9. You __________________[ make, always ] noise at night.
10. Her plane _____________ [take off ] today.
11. Hurry up! The bus (wait) _________for us!
12. Where (we, go) _______________ ? This is the wrong road!
13. My friends (not believe) ________my story.
14. I (read) _________________ a very interesting article in the newspaper.
15. (like, Susan) _____________ horror films?
16. Kate is busy. She ______ [study] for a test.