Welcome !

Welcome !

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Present Tense Simple vs. Present Tense Continuous, Test 2


Put the verbs into the correct tense (present simple OR present continuous):

1. The train always _________ ( leave) on time.

2. "What's the matter? Why _____ (cry/you)?"

3. That's strange. They_____(not to watch) TV.

4. He_______(not to speak) very good English.

5. Please be quiet! I______(do) my homework.

6. Where________________(live/they)?

7. Listen! John _______________music! (play)

8. I never ________________(go) to the swimming pool

9. You __________________[ make, always ] noise at night.

10. Her plane _____________ [take off ] today.

11. Hurry up! The bus (wait) _________for us! 

12. Where (we, go) _______________ ? This is the wrong road!

13. My friends (not believe) ________my story.

14. I (read) _________________ a very interesting article in the newspaper.

15. (like, Susan) _____________ horror films?

16. Kate is busy. She ______ [study]  for a test.

17. It’s 9.30 and the children___________ [sit] at their desks.