Welcome !

Welcome !

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Test 16

Choose the correct sentence:
1. 
We are looking forward to see you.
We look forward to seeing you.

2.
This news is very important. 
These news are very important.

3. 
The news is being broadcasted by all major TV stations.
The news is being broadcast by all major TV stations.

4. 
Measles are especially common among children. 
Measles is especially common between children.
Measles is especially common among children.

5. 
She will help you when she has time.
She will help you when she will have time.

6. 
It`s time you have done your job.
It`s time you did your job.
It`s time you had done your job.

7. 
Peter will ring you up as soon as he will come back. 
Peter will ring you up as soon as he comes back.

8. 
I will return your book when I have read it.
I will return your book when I had read it.

9. 
Come and see me as soon as you will have a spare minute.
Come and see me as soon as you have a spare minute.

10. 
Since I left school I have only seen him once.
Since I have left school I have only seen him once.

11. 
I knew I will have to do it.
I knew I would have to do it.

12. 
I told you he was going to come.
I told you he is going to come.

13. 
She promised she would send a postcard from Egypt. 
She promised she will send a card from Egypt.
She promised she would sent a card from Egypt.

14.  
They rang to say they would be with us by ten o’clock but then their flight was cancelled.
They rang to say they will be with us by ten o’clock but then their flight was cancelled. 

15. 
I saw the house that I am to live in for the next six months.
I see the house that I had been to live in for the next six months.
I saw the house that I was going to live in for the next six months.

16. 
My mom planned to call my sister last night, but she forgot. She were going to call last night, but she forgot. 
She was going to call last night, but she forgot. 
She going to call last night, but she forgot. 
She was calling last night, but she forgot.